Sunday, January 26, 2014

A Chance Encouter Overheard At HSBC Bank.

HSBC Customer: "I'd like to withdraw $10,000.00 please.

HSBC branch manager: "I'm sorry but you wiill have to provide documentation of your need for that much cash."

Customer: "Why?"

HSBC branch manager: "It's for your own good."

Customer: "Ok, how about it's because I don't trust you mother fuckers. Will that do?"

Manager: Ahh... Errr... I don't know."

Customer: "I tell you what, how about I just close the account and you give me every last dime instead."

Manager: Ahh..... Errr..... Let's not be rash.....Ahhh Errr...Ummm....

Customer:  Cash please! This is not 'It's a Wonderful life' and you're not Jimmy Stewart. Cash please now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are of course welcome. Please stay on topic. Comments with links to commercial sites unrelated to the post or the general theme of this blog will be deleted as spam.