Wednesday, November 21, 2012

To All My Readers Across The Globe.

Firstly I want to thank you all for you repeated visits, and especially those of you who take the time to leave a comment. (I wish there were more and I'd love to start conversations, especially with those in some of the more far flung corners of the world).  A special thanks to some of my fellow bloggers who have been so kind as to link and/or repost some of my humble tomes.

All that said as we get ready here in the States to sit down with family and friends for a sumptuous Thanksgiving meal, you are all in my thought and prayers.  I hope you all have a happy Christmas season and that you will join me in hope and prayer for a better new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are of course welcome. Please stay on topic. Comments with links to commercial sites unrelated to the post or the general theme of this blog will be deleted as spam.