Monday, January 12, 2009

Just For Starters

Now that blogging has become the medium of choice for may I guess now its my turn to put in my two cents worth. As a life long Republican most of what I post here will of course be from the political right, not always but most of the time. Any and all who come across my postings are of course welcome to comment. I only ask that if you disagree with my commentary is that you remain civil. I will do my best to remain so myself.

The name of this blog comes from a no longer published newspaper from my old home town in Massachusetts that was owned and published by an old family friend and long time leader of the Republican Party. I hope you all enjoy what you find here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are of course welcome. Please stay on topic. Comments with links to commercial sites unrelated to the post or the general theme of this blog will be deleted as spam.