Sunday, January 24, 2016

Looking For A Few Good Men/Women.

I've been writing this blog for a few years now. Since I retired from full time work it has become a more frequent past time.

I've been thinking it might be nice to expand things a bit. Perhaps add some other writers and exchange pieces with others on their blogs.

The political season is heating up and is no doubt going to be a very interesting one.

I'm not going to ask everyone to agree with me whole heartedly in their submissions but I am going to ask you to be able to 2. Podit a thesis. 2. Present some supporting evidence and 3. Be able to defend it. I promise to do my best to do the same in any submissions to your blogs.

If this interests anyone please leave a comment or submit an email to: joewmartinjr@gmail.com.

I promise asuch anonimity as possible given the pernitious snooping by Google, Apple, and the government. But that's about all any one can promise in this day and age.

Good luck, good writing and looking forward to some lively correspondence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are of course welcome. Please stay on topic. Comments with links to commercial sites unrelated to the post or the general theme of this blog will be deleted as spam.