Firstly, this story hasn't been anywhere near even the back burner of public interest in months. Given that and the daily deluge of revelations coming out of Sodom and Gomorrah (Hollywood and Washington DC) one has to wonder if Rolling Stone knows more than they are telling and is this a preemptive cover story.
I posted the following comment directly on the Rolling Stone story:
Let's look at the givens.
1. Hollywood has now been exposed to be filled with every variety of sexual and perverts. Straight, gay and pedophiles.
2. The Halls of Congress are now exposed as being filled with the same sorts of entitled, self-absorbed, predators. So badly so that over $15 million in tax payer money has been shelled out in hush money to cover it up and PROTECT the perpetrators.
3. Historically there is nothing new about sexual predation, the sexual exploitation of children or beastiality.
4. Judge Moore may not be exactly the exception to the rule but so far the vast majority of these so far exposed pervs have been reliable Democrat donors and water carriers.
Given the above facts why would anyone be surprised by accusations that the rich and powerful would operate an underground (literally and figuratively) network to both feed and hide their disgusting sexual appetites?
Questions then arise that demand answers:
1. How bad is the Capitol Hill situation that newly elected members will have to take mandatory sensitivity classes on not harassing Congressional staffers.
2. Why did the recent story on Capitol Hill predators stop short of naming names, especially as the Hollywood revelations have been filled with the names of both the perps and the accusers.
3. Why is Rolling Stone so engaged in trying to discredit the Pizzagate story rather than assigning staff to dig into both the story AND more importantly its implications.
4. Could it be that the majority of Capitol Hill predators are well know and highly placed Democrats? (Just look at all the available videos of creepy Joe Biden engaged in publicly touching young girls in highly inappropriate ways.)
5. Could it be that Rolling Stone and other reliable left-wing media outlets are puting a political agenda over and above the welfare of children?
6. How long will this post remain up before it gets removed? Or will it simply go into the "awaiting moderation" pile and never see the light of day?
(To their credit RS has at this point not censored my post.)
I further noted that people generally collect art and or objects that reflect their interests and tastes. NASCAR fans often collect die cast models of their favorite drivers cars. Many sports fans collect and frame autographed jerseys of famous players. I then invited the defenders of the article to Google "John Podesta's art" and assured them they would find disturbing images of cannibalism and child bondage and torture.
I would invite any of my readers to do the same.
|When asked about this image depicting cannibalism John Podesta|
remarked, "It's better to be the man with the guy with the fork
than the guy on the table."
|Torture sculpture displayed prominently|
in Tony Podesta's home.
|Jeffery Dahmer posted his victims in death and|
kept Polaroid photos. Look familiar to you?
|Speaking of monstrosities.|
Have we found the DNC's 2020 ticket?