|The paratroops drop in.|
The operation was a costly disaster. British and American Airborne units found themselves dropped right into the face of marshaling German armor and mounted infantry units and were unable to long secure their objectives once the Germans counter attacked. The follow on ground units also faced heavy and determined resistance and were unable to move forward to relieve the beleaguered airborne units. The airborne units then had to undertake a fighting withdrawal back to allied lines and suffered heavy losses.
|The "Bridge To Far" and the city of Nijmeran are destroyed.|
This terrible failure, brought about by the combination of overconfidence and hubris forced the allies to delay their plans for the push into Germany until the spring. Except the Germans were not going to wait on the allies and used the delay to organize and launch what became known as the "Battle of the Bulge" that nearly reversed the allied gains and if it had succeeded could have pushed the allies back into France.
|The Dutch citizen bury the dead Allied troops..|
- Black Panther voter intimidation. Bluster and words from Congress followed by no action whatsoever. Political repercussions, zero and the media pushes it down the memory whole.
- Fast and Furious gun running operations to dangerous criminal cartels in Mexico. Two American Border Patrol Agents and hundreds of Mexican citizens killed with those very weapons. Bluster and words from Congress followed by no action whatsoever. Political repercussions, zero and the media pushes it down the memory whole.
- Internet spying into the Constitutionally protected research files of the Associated Press and other news media outlets. Bluster and words from Congress followed by no action whatsoever. Political repercussions, zero and the media pushes it down the memory whole.
- NSA spying on virtually everything. Ditto, ditto and ditto.
- IRS political targeting of opposition groups. Ditto, ditto and ditto.
With each new event the administration cements the pattern of reaction to public and Congressional opposition as "Dude, that's so two years ago, so what difference does it really make."
|Citizens standing up to the BLM.|
It must be admitted that this is an effective tactic, especially when the weight of media and government can be focused on a single individual and/or event in a remote and isolated location.
|Protestors block ICE's attempt|
to buss and dump illegals.
This has potentially created a big problem for the administration and their media lackeys. They don't have a single event, location or person upon which they can focus their pressure on. Additionally it becomes harder and harder for the media to ignore hundreds of people gathering in numerous very visible and public locations especially when these protests are occurring in very "Blue" states like New York and California. Yes the administration and the media will try to portray this reaction as a manifestation of racism and so-called "white privilege" but without any single individual or event to target this becomes a much more tenuous position.
Portraying as racist honest soccer moms and hard working taxpayers, who are only trying to protect their own children from disease and their communities from further degradation, many of whom who probably voted for Obama once if not twice, is a dangerous tactic. If any of these protests turn
violent especially in a Blue state, the public's alienation from and resentment of government will only grow, especially as the 2014 election approaches. (It's interesting to note that they are not attempting to dump any of these bus loads in states with close Senatorial races.)
|Contagious disease and crowded conditions.|
A recipe for death and disaster.
The administration faces the further problem that if they are forced to back down in the face of mass public gatherings in protest of their actions, then the tactic will become more prevalent, frequently used and cemented in the minds of the opposition as an effective tool in fighting government tyranny.
The question then become one of when and how, and just how willing, will the fascists in DC be to turning loose their jack booted and militarized SS police thugs on an already defiant and angry public. Just how are they going to portray the suburban house wife and her office working husband as "domestic terrorists"?